APPROVED Editor in Chief Components of Scientific and Technologic Progress ___________V.M. Tyutyunnik
Submitting, reviewing and publication of scientific articles
1. Collection of manuscripts and correspondence with authors is carried out by the editorship under the supervision of the chief editor of the journal Science and business: ways of development.
2. The procedure for reviewing manuscripts developed, amended and approved by the editorial board, headed by the chief editor of the journal Science and business: ways of development.
3. Initial review of all incoming papers is carried out by the editorial board within 5 days of receipt of the receipt of manuscript in electronic or printed version and accompanying documents.
4. The publication shall review. The editorial board sends the manuscript submitted for review to the leading specialists of the Interregional public organization Foundation for the development of science and culture.The publication shall review all incoming materials to the editor corresponding to its category, with a view to peer review. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have for the past 3 years, publications on peer-reviewed articles. Reviews are stored in the publishing house and editorial office for 5 years.
5. Reviewing. The editorial board sends the manuscript submitted for review to the leading specialists of the Interregional public organization Foundation for the development of science and culture.
- 1. Reviewing of the manuscript is carried out within 2 weeks after submission; a written review is prepared and signed by the selected reviewer from the Advisory Board of the journal Science and business: ways of development or a leading specialist of the Interregional public organization Foundation for development science and culture.
2. Manuscripts can be reviewed by experts who are not members of the Advisory Board of the journal Global Scientific Potential
3. The Editorial Board of the journal Global Scientific Potential sends to the authors of submitted papers copies of reviews or a reasoned refusal. Copies of editorial reviews are sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation on request.
6. Journal rejections. The editorial board of the journal Global Scientific Potential reserves the right to accept or reject the papers. In case of rejection the editorial board sends the author a reasoned rejection.
7. Acceptance of the article for publication and its placement is journal is decided by of the chief editor; the author is notified on the date the article publication not later than 3 weeks after receipt of the article by the editorial board.
8. Dates of reviewing and publishing depend on the manuscripts in editor's hand. The articles are reviewed and published in the order of their submission to the editorial board.