VIII International scientific-practical conference
"Science at the turn of the Millennium"
accepting applications for participation
Date: 4-6 March 2015
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Purpose to conferences
The aim of the conference is to provide platform for discussion and publication of scientific achievements of leading scientists, graduate and undergraduate students, identify opportunities for solving relevant problems of social development, and establish creative links between scientists from different countries, ensuring more efficient use of scientific potential of universities, research institutions and enterprises in addressing the priorities of Russian and foreign scientific and methodological issues.
Problems to be discussed
- 1 – issues of legal regulation;
- 2 – social and economic problems of the society development;
- 3 – natural sciences;
- 4 – machine building and instrumentation;
- 5 – energy sector development;
- 6 – theory and practice of agro-industrial complex;
- 8 – public relations;
- 9 – information technology development;
- 10 – modern environmental problems;
- 11 – modern philology problems;
- 12 – quality management as a tool of efficiency;
- 13 – current state and prospects of food industry;
- 14 – current state and prospects of chemical industry;
- 15 – progressive pedagogy;
- 16 – relevant issues of biotechnology and medicine;
- 17 – architecture and construction;
- 18 – important questions of history, psychology, philosophy and sociology;
- 19 – current issues of accounting, analysis and audit.
- Professor Dr. Olga Voronkova, сhief editor of scientific journal «Science and Business: development ways», chairman of the editorial board, head of Department of Marketing, Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Olga Voronkova, Editor in Chief of scientific journal «Science and Business: development ways», chairlady of the editorial board, Head of Marketing Department, Tambov State Technical University, Russia
- Professor Dr. Vyacheslav Tyutyunnik, Ph.D., Director of Tambov Affiliate of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, President of the International Information Nobel Center, Academy of Natural Sciences, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Pavel Belyayev, Ph.D., Professor, Head of the Department "Polymer Processing and Packaging Industry", Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Dr. Sanjay Yadav, Head of English Department, Chairman of St. Palus College of Science, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Professor Dr. Sergei Bednarzhevsky, Head of Department of Safety, Surgut State University, Llaureate of State Prize in Science and Technology, Academy of Natural Sciences and International Energy Academy, Russia.
- Sergei Petrenko, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of Department “Mathematical Methods in Economics”, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University, Russia.
- Igor Nadtochy, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of Department of Philosophy, Voronezh State Forestry Academy, Russia.
- Kharroubi Naoufel, Ph.D., Member of (URPAH/INSAT, Tunis) Computer Technologies Department, Institute of High Technology Studies of Kairouan, Tunis.
- Professor Dr. Nabi Chamsutdinov, Faculty of Therapy, Dagestan State Medical Academy, Dagestan, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Elena Savchenko, Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Chernigov State Technological University, Ukraine.
- Professor Dr. Murat Amanbayev, President of International Business School of T. Ryskulov, Kazakh Economic University, Kazakhstan.
- Dr. Svetlana Polukoshko, Senior Research Officer of Engineering Research Institute VSRC (Ventspils International Radio Astronomy Center), Ventspils University College, Latvia.
- Du Kun, Ph.D., Manager of Sina-Plast, Ltd., Qingdao, China.
Conditions of participation
Conference participants are selected if they have fulfilled all the conditions contained in this invitation.
Dates and venue:
From October 1-3, 2014 Venice - Rome, Italy Hotel Parker
- October 1 from 17 pm to 18 pm, October 2, from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm - registration of participants;
- October 2 - opening the conference, October 3 - closing ceremony.
- Direct participation – oral or poster presentations with further publication of the paper in the journal «Global Scientific Potential».
- Absentee participation – publication of the paper in the journal «Global Scientific Potential».
English and Russian. Main language is English. The main language is English. There will be simultaneous translation if necessary. Participants should submit extended abstracts in English and a paper (no less than 5 pages) by 30 September 2014. Failure to comply with this condition results in poster presentation without the consent of the authors.
- will have the opportunity to participate in the conference;
- will be provided with the conference program;
- will have the opportunity to make a 10-minute presentation followed by a 5-minute question and and answer session, or make a poster presentation, size 80/90 cm. The duration of the poster session is 1 hour;
Notes: gpostgraduate students, master and bachelor students are allowed to make poster presentations. The poster sessions should be in English and have an extended abstract in English;
- will be granted an opportunity to publish a paper of 5 pages or more (at an additional cost 20 euro / page.) in the scientific journal "Global Scientific Potential" and get one copy of the journal with the author's publication, and/or CD-media with the publication of a surcharge (10 euro). Papers must meet the requirements;
- On the authors’ request the second paper can be published in a foreign journal issued in Cyprus “Components scientific and technological progress”, the cost of publishing of 5 pages - 80 euro (extra 15 euro / page.), the language of the publication is English;
- Free placement of papers in the Russian Science Citation Index (contract № 2011/30-02), as well as on http://globaljournals.ru, according to the requirements for publication in the journal; submitted papers are reviewed and accepted for publication by the Editorial Board in the order of their presentation; papers are reviewed by two independent reviewers;
- assistance in translation from Russian into English, if necessary;
- coffee breaks.
The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the form of presentation (presentation or poster presentation) independently, if it is not listed.
+7 (4752) 63-87-80, +7 (4752) 71-14-18
Fax: +7 (4752) 63-87-80