IV International scientific and practical conference
«Prospects and the pace of scientific development»
accepting applications for participation
Date: Janury 23-24, 2014
Location: Prague, the Czech Republic
Purpose to conferences
The aim of the conference is to provide platform for discussion and publication of scientific achievements of leading scientists, graduate and undergraduate students, identify opportunities for solving relevant problems of social development, and establish creative links between scientists from different countries, ensuring more efficient use of scientific potential of universities, research institutions and enterprises in addressing the priorities of Russian and foreign scientific and methodological issues.
Themes section to conferences
- 1 – issues of legal regulation;
- 2 – social and economic problems of the society development;
- 3 – natural sciences;
- 4 – machine building and instrumentation;
- 5 – energy sector development and improvement;
- 6 – theory and practice of agro-industrial complex;
- 8 – public relations;
- 9 – information technology development;
- 10 – modern environmental problems;
- 11 – modern philology problems;
- 12 – quality management as a tool of efficiency;
- 13 – current state and prospects of the food industry;
- 14 – current state and prospects of the chemical industry;
- 15 – progressive pedagogy.
- 16 – relevant issues of biotechnology and medicine;
- 17 – architecture and construction;
- 18 – important questions of history, psychology and sociology;
- 19 – current issues of accounting, analysis and audit.
- Professor Dr. Olga Voronkova, Editor in Chief of scientific journal «Science and Business: development ways», chairlady of the editorial board, Head of Marketing Department, Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Vyacheslav Tyutyunnik, Ph.D., Director of Tambov Affiliate of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, President of the International Information Nobel Center, Academy of Natural Sciences, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Pavel Belyayev, Ph.D., Professor, Head of the Department "Polymer Processing and Packaging Industry", Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Dr. Sanjay Yadav, Head of English Department, Chairman of St. Palus College of Science, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Professor Dr. Sergei Bednarzhevsky, Head of Department of Safety, Surgut State University, Llaureate of State Prize in Science and Technology, Academy of Natural Sciences and International Energy Academy, Russia.
- Sergei Petrenko, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of Department “Mathematical Methods in Economics”, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University, Russia.
- Igor Nadtochy, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of Department of Philosophy, Voronezh State Forestry Academy, Russia.
- Kharroubi Naoufel, Ph.D., Member of (URPAH/INSAT, Tunis) Computer Technologies Department, Institute of High Technology Studies of Kairouan, Tunis.
- Professor Dr. Nabi Chamsutdinov, Faculty of Therapy, Dagestan State Medical Academy, Dagestan, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Elena Savchenko, Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Chernigov State Technological University, Ukraine.
- Professor Dr. Murat Amanbayev, President of International Business School of T. Ryskulov, Kazakh Economic University, Kazakhstan.
- Dr. Svetlana Polukoshko, Senior Research Officer of Engineering Research Institute VSRC (Ventspils International Radio Astronomy Center), Ventspils University College, Latvia.
- Kun, Ph.D., Manager of Sina-Plast, Ltd., Qingdao, China.
Conditions of participation
Conference participants are only those authors who have fulfilled all the conditions contained in this invitation.
Dates and venue:
From January 23-24, 2014 at the Prague, Czech Republic
- January 23- 25, 2014 Prague, the Czech Republic Hotel Prague Centre Plaza;
- January 23 from 17:00 to 18:00, January 24 from 9:00 am to 10:00 am - registration of participants;
- January 24 - opening of the conference, January 25 - closing of the conference.
- Direct participation – oral or poster presentations with further publication of the paper in the journal « Science Prospects»;
- Absentee participation – publication of the paper in the journal «Science Prospects»;
English and Russian. Main language is English. There will be simultaneous translation if necessary. Participants should submit extended abstracts in English and a paper (no less than 5 pages) by 25 December 2013. Failure to comply with this condition results in poster presentation without the consent of the authors.
Conference materials are:
- the opportunity to participate in the conference;
- сonference program;
- the opportunity to make a 10-minute presentation followed by a 5-minute question and and answer session, or make a poster presentation, size 80/90 cm. The duration of the poster session is 1 hour
Notes: postgraduate students, master and bachelor students are allowed to make poster presentations. The poster sessions should be in English and have an extended abstract in English;
- an opportunity to publish a paper of 5 pages or more (at an additional cost 900 rub. / page.) in the scientific journal "Science Prospects" and get one copy of the journal with the author's publication, and/or CD-media with the publication of a surcharge (400 rubles). Papers must meet the requirements;
- the authors’ request the second paper can be published in a foreign journal issued in Cyprus “Components scientific and technological progress”, the cost of publishing of 5 pages - 3000 rubles (extra 600 rub. / page.), the language of the publication is English;
- free placement of papers in the Russian Science Citation Index (contract № 2011/30-02), as well as on http://globaljournals.ru, according to the requirements for publication in the journal; submitted papers are reviewed and accepted for publication by the Editorial Board in the order of their presentation; papers are reviewed by two independent reviewers;
- assistance in translation from Russian into English, if necessary;
- coffee breaks;
The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the form of presentation (presentation or poster presentation) independently, if it is not listed
+7 (4752) 63-87-80, +7 (4752) 71-14-18
+7 (4752) 63-87-80