IV International scientific and practical conference
«Science on border of the millennium»
accepting applications for participation
Date: March 4-6, 2014
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Purpose to conferences
The aim of the conference is to provide platform for Discussion and publication of scientific achievements by leading scientists, graduate students, masters and students, identifying opportunities for solving urgent problems of social development, and establishing creative links scientists from different countries, more efficient use of the universities scientific potential, research institutions and enterprises in addressing the priorities of Russian and foreign scientific and methodological problems.
Themes section to conferences
- 1 – problems of the legal regulation;
- 2 – social economic problems of the society development;
- 3 – natural sciences;
- 4 – machine building and instrumentation;
- 5 – energy sector development and improvement;
- 6 – theory and practice of agro-industrial complex;
- 8 – public relations;
- 9 – information technology development;
- 10 – modern environmental problems;
- 11 – modern philology problems;
- 12 – quality management as a tool of efficiency;
- 13 – current state and prospects of the food industry;
- 14 – current state and prospects of the chemical industry;
- 15 – progressive pedagogy.
- 16 – actual issues of biotechnology and medicine;
- 17 – architecture and construction;
- 18 – important questions of history, psychology and sociology;
- 19 – current issues of accounting, analysis and audit.
- Professor Dr. Olga Voronkova, сhief editor of scientific journal Science Prospects, chairman of the editorial board, head of Department of Marketing, Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Vyacheslav Tyutyunnik, Ph.D., director of the Tambov branch of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, President of the International Information Nobel Center, Academy of Natural Sciences, Russia.
- Dr. Sanjay Yadav, head of the Department English, chairman St. Palus College Science, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Professor Dr. Sergei Bednarzhevskii, head of Department of Safety, Surgut State University, laureate of State Prize in Science and Technology, Academy of Natural Sciences and the International Energy Academy, Russia.
- Sergei Petrenko, Dr., professor, head of Department of Mathematical Methods in Economics, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University, Russia.
- Igor Nadtochy, Dr., professor, head of Department of Philosophy, Voronezh State Forestry Academy, Russia.
- Kharroubi Naoufel, Ph.D., member of (URPAH/INSAT, Tunis) Computer Technologies Department, High Institute of Technology Studies of Kairouan, Tunis.
- Professor Dr. Emilia Komarova, head of Department of Intercultural Communication, Voronezh Institute of High Technologies, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Nabi Chamsutdinov, Faculty Therapy of the Dagestan State Medical Academy, Dagestan, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Elena Savchenko, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Chernihiv State Technological University, Ukraine.
- Professor Dr. Murat Amanbayev, president of the International Business School T. Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University, Kazakhstan.
- Dr. Svetlana Polukoshko, senior research officer of Engineering Research Institute VSRC (Ventspils International Radio Astronomy Center), Ventspils University College, Latvia.
- Du Kun, Ph.D., associate professor of the Management and Agricultural Development, Institute for Cooperation, Qingdao Agricultural University, Qingdao, China.
Conditions of participation
Conference participants are only those authors who have fulfilled all the conditions contained in this invitation.
Dates and venue:
From March 4-6, 2014 at the Asia Pattaya 4, Pattaya, Thailand
- March 4, from 5 pm to 18 pm, March 5, from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm;
- March 5 - opening the conference, March 6 - closing ceremony.
- Direct participation – make oral or poster presentations followed by an article in the journal «Science Prospects»;
- Absentee participation – participation in the conference without a speech, followed by an article in the journal «Science Prospects»;
English and Russian. Main language is English. There will be simultaneous translation if necessary. Participants should send an extended abstracts in English (not less than 5 pages), which will be submitted for publication of scientific articles for the treatment of translators till 21.02.2014. If it is not satisfied, verbal reports for which we do not get English translation in the specified period will be included in the program as a poster, without the consent of the authors.
Conference materials are:
- the opportunity to participate in the conference;
- сonference program;
- the opportunity to present an oral report of 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers, or poster, size 80/90 cm. The duration of the poster session - 1 hour.
Notes: graduate students, masters and students have the right to present the only posters. The poster sessions should be in English and have an extended summary in English;
- an opportunity to place the article in volume 5 or more (extra) pages in the journal Science Prospects and get a copy of the journal with the author's publication, as well as CD-media publishing with an additional cost (10 euro). Articles must be executed according to requirements;
- on the authors’ request the second paper can be published in a foreign journal issued in Thailand “Reports Scientific Society”, the cost of publishing of 5 pages - 80 euro or 3000 rubles (extra 600 rub. / page.), the language of the publication is English;
- free placement of articles in the Russian Science Citation Index (contract № 31-12/09), as well as on test.tambov-konfcentr.ru, if all the requirements for publication in the journal, submitted articles are reviewed and accepted for publication by the Editorial Board in order of their submission, articles are reviewed for publication by two independent reviewers;
- translation from Russian into English, if necessary;
- coffee breaks;
The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the form of presentation (oral or poster presentation) independently, if it is not listed
+7-915-678-88-44, +7 (4752) 71-14-18