International Scientific Conference
«Science. Society. Business»
accepting applications for participation
Date: May 24-26, 2014
Location: Paphos, Kypr
Purpose to conferences
The aim of the conference is to provide platform for discussion and publication of scientific achievements by leading scientists, graduate students, masters and students, identifying opportunities for solving urgent problems of social development, and establishing creative links scientists from different countries, more efficient use of the universities scientific potential, research institutions and enterprises in addressing the priorities of Russian and foreign scientific and methodological problems.
Themes section to conferences
- 1 – problems of the legal regulation;
- 2 – social economic problems of the society development;
- 3 – natural sciences;
- 4 – machine building and instrumentation;
- 5 – energy sector development and improvement;
- 6 – theory and practice of agro-industrial complex;
- 8 – public relations;
- 9 – information technology development;
- 10 – modern environmental problems;
- 11 – modern philology problems;
- 12 – quality management as a tool of efficiency;
- 13 – the current state and prospects of the food industry;
- 14 – current state and prospects of the chemical industry;
- 15 – progressive pedagogy.
- 16 – actual issues of biotechnology and medicine;
- 17 – architecture and construction;
- 18 – important questions of history, psychology and sociology;
- 19 – current issues of accounting, analysis and audit.
- Professor Dr. Olga Voronkova, сhief editor of scientific journal «Science and Business: development ways», chairman of the editorial board, head of Department of Marketing, Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Vyacheslav Tyutyunnik, Ph.D., director of the Tambov branch of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, President of the International Information Nobel Center, Academy of Natural Sciences, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Pavel Belyayev, Ph.D., professor, provost for educational innovation, scientific director of the department "Polymer processing and packaging industry", Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Dr. Sanjay Yadav, head of the Department English, chairman St. Palus College Science, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Professor Dr. Sergei Bednarzhevskii, head of Department of Safety, Surgut State University, laureate of State Prize in Science and Technology, Academy of Natural Sciences and the International Energy Academy, Russia.
- Sergei Petrenko, Ph.D., Associate professor, head of Department of Mathematical Methods in Economics, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University, Russia.
- Igor Nadtochy, Ph.D., associate professor, head of Department of Philosophy, Voronezh State Forestry Academy, Russia
- Kharroubi Naoufel, Ph.D., member of (URPAH/INSAT, Tunis) Computer Technologies Department, High Institute of Technology Studies of Kairouan, Tunis.
- Professor Dr. Nabi Chamsutdinov, Faculty Therapy of the Dagestan State Medical Academy, Dagestan, Russia
- Professor Dr. Elena Savchenko, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Chernihiv State Technological University, Ukraine.
- Professor Dr. Murat Amanbayev, president of the International Business School T. Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University, Kazakhstan.
- Dr. Svetlana Polukoshko, senior research officer of Engineering Research Institute VSRC (Ventspils International Radio Astronomy Center), Ventspils University College, Latvia.
- Du Kun, Ph.D., manager of Ltd. «Sina-Plast», Qingdao, China.
Conditions of participation
Conference participants are only those authors who have fulfilled all the conditions contained in this invitation.
Dates and venue:
From March 4-6, 2014 at the Asia Pattaya 4, Pattaya, Thailand
- March 4, from 5 pm to 18 pm, March 5, from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm;
- March 5 - opening the conference, March 6 - closing ceremony.
- Direct participation – make oral or poster presentations, followed by an article in the journal «Science and Business: development ways»;
- Absentee participation – participation in the conference without a speech, followed by an article in the journal «Science and Business: development ways»;
English and Russian. Main language is English. There will be simultaneous translation if necessary. Participants should send an extended abstracts in English (not less than 5 pages), which will be submitted for publication of scientific articles for the treatment of translators till 6 May 2013. If it is not satisfied, verbal reports for which we do not get English translation in the specified period will be included in the program as a poster, without the consent of the authors.
Conference materials are:
- the opportunity to participate in the conference;
- сonference program;
- The opportunity to present an oral report of 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers, or poster, size 80/90 cm. The duration of the poster session- 1 hour
Notes: graduate students, masters and students have the right to present the only posters. The poster sessions should be in English and have an extended summary in English;
- аn opportunity to place the article in volume 5 or more (extra charge 20 euro/page) pages in the journal «Science and Business: development ways» and get a copy of the journal with the author's publication also CD-media with publishing (extra charge 10 euro). Articles must be executed according to requirements;
- second article may be published in Cypru’s international journal «Components scientific and technological progress», 5 pages - 80 euro and more (extra charge 15 euro/page) Language of public is English;
- sree placement of articles in the Russian Science Citation Index (contract № 30-02/11), as well as on test.tambov-konfcentr.ru, if all the requirements for publication in the journal, submitted articles are reviewed and accepted for publication by the Editorial Board in order of their submission, articles are reviewed for publication by two independent reviewers
- translation from Russian into English, if necessary
- coffee breaks;
The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the form of presentation (oral or poster presentation) independently, if it is not listed
+7-981-972-09-93, +7 (4752) 71-14-18