VII International scientific-practical conference
"The role of science in the development of society"
accepting applications for participation
Date: November 27th, 2015
Location: Spain, Barcelona
Purpose to conferences
Discussion and publication of scientific achievements by leading scientists, graduate students, masters and students, identifying opportunities for solving urgent problems of social development, and establishing creative links scientists from different countries, more efficient use of the universities scientific potential, research institutions and enterprises in addressing the priorities of Russian and foreign scientific and methodological problems.
Themes section to conferences
- 1 – problems of the legal regulation;
- 2 – social economic problems of the society development;
- 3 – natural sciences;
- 4 – machine building and instrumentation;
- 5 – energy sector development and improvement;
- 6 – automation and robotics;
- 7 – theory and practice of the agro-industrial complex;
- 8 – public relations;
- 9 – information technology development;
- 10 – modern environmental problems;
- 11 – modern philology problems;
- 12 – quality management as a tool of efficiency;
- 13 – the current state and prospects of the food industry;
- 14 – current state and prospects of the chemical industry;
- 15 – progressive pedagogy;
- 16 – actual issues of biotechnology and medicine;
- 17 – architecture and construction;
- 18 – important questions of history, psychology and sociology;
- 19 – current issues of accounting, analysis and audit.
- Professor Dr. Olga Voronkova, сhief editor of scientific journal Perspectives of Science, chairman of the editorial board, head of Department of Marketing, Tambov State Technical University, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Vyacheslav Tyutyunnik, Ph.D., director of the Tambov branch of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, President of the International Information Nobel Center, Academy of Natural Sciences, Russia.
- Dr. Sanjay Ser Yadav, head of the Department English, chairman St. Palus College Science, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Professor Dr. Sergei Bednarzhevskii, head of Department of Safety, Surgut State University, laureate of State Prize in Science and Technology, Academy of Natural Sciences and the International Energy Academy, Russia.
- Sergei Petrenko, Ph.D., Associate professor, head of Department of Mathematical Methods in Economics, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University, Russia.
- Igor Nadtochy, Ph.D., associate professor, head of Department of Philosophy, Voronezh State Forestry Academy, Russia.
- Naoufel Harubi (Kharroubi Naoufel), Ph.D., Associate professor Computer Technology Higher Institute of Technological Studies (ISET of Kairouan Tunisia), Tunisia.
- Professor Dr. Emilia Komarova, head of Department of Intercultural Communication, Voronezh Institute of High Technologies, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Nabi Chamsutdinov, Faculty Therapy of the Dagestan State Medical Academy, Dagestan, Russia.
- Professor Dr. Elena Savchenko, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Chernihiv State Technological University, Ukraine.
- Professor Dr. Murat Amanbayev, president of the International Business School T. Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University, Kazakhstan.
- Dr. Svetlana Polukoshko, senior research officer of Ventspils University College, Latvia.
+7 (4752) 63-87-80, +7 (4752) 71-14-18
Fax: +7 (4752) 63-87-80
Conditions of participation
Conference participants are selected if they have fulfilled all the conditions contained in this invitation.
Dates and venue:
From October 1-3, 2014 Venice - Rome, Italy Hotel Parker
- October 1 from 17 pm to 18 pm, October 2, from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm - registration of participants;
- October 2 - opening the conference, October 3 - closing ceremony.
- Direct participation – oral or poster presentations with further publication of the paper in the journal «Global Scientific Potential».
- Absentee participation – publication of the paper in the journal «Global Scientific Potential».
English and Russian. Main language is English. The main language is English. There will be simultaneous translation if necessary. Participants should submit extended abstracts in English and a paper (no less than 5 pages) by 30 September 2014. Failure to comply with this condition results in poster presentation without the consent of the authors.
- will have the opportunity to participate in the conference;
- will be provided with the conference program;
- will have the opportunity to make a 10-minute presentation followed by a 5-minute question and and answer session, or make a poster presentation, size 80/90 cm. The duration of the poster session is 1 hour;
Notes: gpostgraduate students, master and bachelor students are allowed to make poster presentations. The poster sessions should be in English and have an extended abstract in English;
- will be granted an opportunity to publish a paper of 5 pages or more (at an additional cost 20 euro / page.) in the scientific journal "Global Scientific Potential" and get one copy of the journal with the author's publication, and/or CD-media with the publication of a surcharge (10 euro). Papers must meet the requirements;
- On the authors’ request the second paper can be published in a foreign journal issued in Cyprus “Components scientific and technological progress”, the cost of publishing of 5 pages - 80 euro (extra 15 euro / page.), the language of the publication is English;
- Free placement of papers in the Russian Science Citation Index (contract № 2011/30-02), as well as on http://globaljournals.ru, according to the requirements for publication in the journal; submitted papers are reviewed and accepted for publication by the Editorial Board in the order of their presentation; papers are reviewed by two independent reviewers;
- assistance in translation from Russian into English, if necessary;
- coffee breaks.
The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the form of presentation (presentation or poster presentation) independently, if it is not listed.